COMING 2019! BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
PHOTOGRAPHY, BEACHES, SURFING, TRAILS, COLD BEER, FRESH FISH
about this workshop
- Level I: Basic understanding of camera settings when shooting in auto mode.
- Level II: Basic understanding of camera settings when shooting in maual mode.
- Level III: Full understanding of camera settings. Possilbe interest in stepping up to professional level and shooting for hire. 10 portfolio images requested with application.
What You'll Learn
- Environmental portraiture
- Capturing landscapes with people and action sports
- Taking advantage of natural light
- Workflow / File organization
- Documentary style color correction (Lightroom)
- Fill flashes and light bounce
- Pre-production and research
- Insider tips on image licensing, pitching clients
- One-on-one portfolio review
What we don't cover
- Tedious debates over best brands (and most other techy talk)
- The Ansel Adams Zone System (Bless his heart, but we aren't mathematicians!)
- Super-long zoom photography
- HDR and other melodramatic forms of post-production
Requirements coming soon.
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT MICHAEL HANSON + DAVID HANSON